I’m super guilty, of not having been able to be as active as I would like to be on this blog 😦
I do miss writing.
Especially writing poems.
Just that I’m not too inspired by anything, even the sunshine that has recently come.
August is almost over!
In just over 1 month, I’ll be flying back to London to continue my study.
Wow, time flies…
Anyways, just a few random updates about my life so far this summer…
- My summer internship in the Education UK at the British Council Vietnam has been incredible. I’ve been learning and contributing to the team as much as I can. It’s such an invaluable opportunity that I’ll always be thankful for
- New video project is almost done. After over 1 year, I was glad to come back as the Executive Producer, Director and Scriptwriter of a media product
- Need to start looking more deeply into my final year dissertation preparation from now
- First summer without any, I mean ANY, alcohol consumed (lol)
- Still that basic chick 3 everyday-lazy-outfits. Part of the summer salary is 100% to be spent on clothes
- Still eat a lot and barely gain weight – Yup I’m a proud bitch
- Evening routine must include a friendly hang-out
- My magazine is still going strong during summer. This time we’re planning to be extra for Freshers’ Week 😉
- Been traveling quite a lot, although not as much as last year. Still need to go to the beach some time before I fly back to the UK
- Found my sunshine. At least for the summer. Thanks for adding pink (and grey) to my already-colorful life 😉
Till next time,