THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS FEVER IS EVERYWHERE NOW! HAVE YOU CAUGHT IT YET?
Disclaimer: This is not a film review. I simply wrote about the film the way I personally felt.
Today I went and watched The Fate of the Furious (F8) – the eighth installment in The Fast and the Furious franchise. And I gotta say I loved every minute of it.
Everything, the actions, comedy, romance, family, blew me away and I had a lot of fun watching and sometimes giving commentary with my friend (Hopefully we didn’t annoy those around us in the cinema haha).
F8 would be best described as an “entertainment film”, rather than an art film. Therefore you’re expected to be entertained throughout 136 minutes of the movie.
Overall, it is a predictable script yet still brings you surprises at some points. I’m not going to spoil anything related to the story itself, you’re just going to have to find out for yourself 😉
What you will definitely see:
- Cars (duh!)
- Sexy chicks
- Much of humor. And literally humor is key in this film, and in pretty much every single scene. Or it’s only me who finds even the most intense dialogues funny?
- Expensive, goals cars brutally destroyed
- Cliché moments of: the baddie turning into the good guy; “We-hated-each-other-but-you-helped-me-so-welcome-to-the-family”; etc.
- Incredible fighting/racing scenes
- “The triplets” Hobbs, Dom and Deckard flirting with each other if they appear in the same shot
- The triplets’s abs
- A typical villain who wants to run the world “because she wants to”
- The joker-duo Roman and Tej’s hilarious moments
- Tributes to Paul Walker
- Dom being just e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g, as usual
- My girl Letty and the depths of her personality
- Touching family moments and messages.
F8 is definitely a global fever right now. I would highly recommend giving it a watch – to me it was worth every second! For a kind of film that helps you release stress, F8 did a pretty good job. The movie’s also suitable for every age group so you can go see it on a family hangout, with your friends or your date. I hope you’ll like it as much as I did.
My rating: 9/10.
Text by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇʏᴛʜᴇ1sᴛ
Featured image taken from ibtimes.co.in.